We strive to make sure that we comply with our legal requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998. The data controller in this respect is GreenkardPro Limited, whose registered office is located at 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, Finchley, London, N12 0DR. Company Number: 08690491.
The information we collect.
- We will collect information about your personal details, tastes and preferences when you register your account and by analysis of traffic on the website, including by using cookies.
- A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your web browser. Each time you visit the Site, our computer server may recognise the cookie, giving us information about your last visit and track your activities on the Site.
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may still have use of most of our Site features.
- We will also retain copies of any correspondence you have had with us.
- We may also use the registration information provided to verify your status and eligibility of the program.
How we use your information
- GreenkardPro may use information collected to improve the design and user experience of the Site and provide the products and services which interest the user. The information may also be used by us and our Partners to inform you about changes to the Site, new services and products or offers that you might find interesting. If you do not wish to receive this information, simply use the 'Unsubscribe' function.
- GreenkardPro Limited may also provide aggregate statistics about our services, competitions, clients, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify our users. In the event that your personal details become untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, or in any event, you have the right to access your personal details and may rectify the same.
- You agree that you do not object to us, our Partners or such third parties contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, email, fax or in writing, and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. If you have a password, you are responsible for keeping your password confidential. Please ensure that you do not share a password with anyone.
- GreenkardPro Limited reserves the right to access and disclose individually identifiable information to comply with the applicable laws and lawful government requests or requests by the police investigating suspected illegal activities, to operate our systems properly or to protect ourselves or other users.
- We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties if a complaint arises concerning your use of the Site, and that use is deemed by us to be inconsistent with our Terms and Conditions.
- Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our Partners, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- You have the right to ask us, or our selected third parties, not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We, or such third parties, will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can also exercise that right at any time by contacting us at admin@GreenkardPro.com.