The Terms and Conditions set out below apply to the provision to you by GreenkardPro Limited (Registered Address: 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, Finchley, London, N12 0DR. Company Number: 08690491) of a GreenkardPro Card (the “Card”).
By completing and submitting this online application for a GreenkardPro membership, and/or using the GreenkardPro Card, you are agreeing to abide by, and be bound by the Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”) set out below.
- You undertake that you are a creative professional or a parent or guardian of an artist or performer and that you are over the age of 16 and competent to enter into this Agreement.
- You must provide evidence to show that you or the young performer are professionally working within the creative industry or a student on a professional industry course.
- GreenkardPro Limited has the right to refuse your membership if it finds that you do not meet the eligibility requirements. In this case, you will not receive a Card or will be required to return any Card that was posted to you and you may be refunded the full purchase price paid.
- In order to become a member, you must satisfy the eligibility criteria set out in this document and must provide your correct information on the application, and keep GreenkardPro updated with any changes to the information provided.
- The GreenkardPro Professional membership (Pro members) entitles you to a Card, which allows you to obtain products and services from our participating Partners (the “Partner”) at a discounted rate as agreed with the Partner and advertised on this site.
- You may not use your Card in conjunction with any other on-going offers, sale or promotions of the Partner, unless expressly agreed with the Partner.
- GreenkardPro operates a policy of one Card per user and you may not purchase more than one Card or authorise a third party to use your Card.
- Where a code has been provided for an online discount, you promise to keep this code secure. You MUST not reveal or share it with any one and agree that your membership may be subject to restrictions if you are found to violate this provision.
- You must keep your account information safe and private, including your username and password.
- You understand that GreenkardPro Limited, its subsidiaries and Partners would provide information and services to members of GreenkardPro.
- You acknowledge that GreenkardPro Limited reserves the right to modify or terminate this Agreement. You will be notified of any such changes, and your continued membership will be deemed as acceptance of the said changes.
- The GreenkardPro Card entitles you to benefit from discounts offered by our Partners on certain products and services and you understand that such Partners, products or services may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
- You understand that the participating Partners may have their own Terms and Conditions independent from this Agreement, which you may be required to abide by.
- GreenkardPro Limited reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or cancel your Card where you misuse your card, provide incorrect information, a third party is found using your card or any of the terms contained in this document is not adhered to, and you will not be entitled to any refund in such cases.
- Your Card will remain the property of GreenkardPro Limited and must be used as specified and surrendered to GreenkardPro Limited where required.
- You agree to conduct yourself in a proper manner, including showing regard and respect to fellow members, GreenkardPro officers, sponsors and Partners.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials or content supplied as part of the GreenkardPro program shall remain at all times vested in GreenkardPro Limited or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- All competitions, promotions, prizes or other give-aways offered by GreenkardPro Limited or our Partners or a third party, shall only be open to individuals who are paid members of GreenkardPro and you must abide by the rules of that Competition.
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, by entering into any Competition, you acknowledge and agree that in the course of entering a Competition on this website, certain personal information or data about you will be captured electronically or otherwise and transmitted to GreenkardPro Limited and/or our sponsors.
- All competition entrants agree to the use of their name, public information and photographs for publicity material through any medium GreenkardPro Limited deems fit, including allowing their names to be published on the website.
- Any fraudulent, illegible, multiple or incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- GreenkardPro Limited shall not be held responsible for any delayed, lost or misplaced entries. Proof of winners' eligibility to enter the prize draw may be required.
Card Purchase and Payment
- GreenkardPro Card is only available to Pro members. It is valid for a period of at least 12 months from the date of dispatch and shall not be used after the expiration date printed on the Card.
- The cost of a standard Card is £29.99 (£19.99 for students) excluding VAT, with the exception of deals and promotions when the cost may vary as advertised on the website.
- GreenkardPro reserves the right to decrease or increase the cost of purchasing the Card as it deems fit.
- You undertake that you are, or have the permission of the owner of the card or account which is used for payment.
- Your Card will be shipped within 14 clear days of purchase to the shipping address provided. You understand that you may receive other materials such as literature containing information on GreenkardPro Limited, our sponsors and/or Partners.
- GreenkardPro Limited operates a 30 days refund policy. Membership may be cancelled within 30 days from the registration date and you will receive full refund with the exception of any postal charges.
- Where cancellation occurs after the Card has been posted, a refund will not be issued until the card has been returned to GreenkardPro Limited.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase of the GreenkardPro Card, you may return it within 14 days of the dispatch date for a full refund, so long as this date falls within the 30 days period in accordance with our refund policy.
- No refunds will be issued after the expiration of the 30 days period.
- GreenkardPro Limited is not responsible for any postage costs you may incur in connection with the return of your Card.
- It is your responsibility to keep your Card safe.
- You understand that if your Card is lost, stolen, or damaged, GreenkardPro Limited may only replace it once.
- Any replacement will incur a £10 administration fee.
- Where a second or subsequent replacement is needed, you will have to purchase a new card for the full price as advertised at that time.
- The GreenkardPro website (the "Site") offers the most up-to-date information on discounts, savings and benefits offered by participating Partners. We take reasonable efforts to maintain the accuracy of our database and keep it current. However, GreenkardPro Limited is not responsible for third parties' restrictions or changes to their offers not duly communicated.
- Members are required to login in order to gain access to exclusive sections of the Site, it is your responsibility to keep your password and login details safe.
- The website allows members to post comments and reviews of our listed Partners and participate in forum discussions. GreenkardPro prohibits any use of foul or offensive language and the posting of any statements that may be considered defamatory or libellous.
- You agree not to use the Site or any feature of the program for any illegal purpose, transmit any computer viruses, post anything malicious, offensive or defamatory and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws. Any such abuse will be removed from the Site immediately.
- Any member in violation of the above provisions will be restricted from future use of the Site.
- You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify us against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses. This includes any legal fees, suffered by us and arising out of any breach of this Agreement by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Site, or the use by any other person accessing the Site using your PC or internet access account.
- GreenkardPro Limited permits certain eligible Partners, Schools, Companies and other third-party organisations ("Affiliate Partners") to purchase the Cards in large quantities and to resell or distribute them to their members. The Affiliate Partners may share your details with us for use in administering the discount program.
- Once you receive your Card and materials, you must visit the Site, (www.GreenkardPro.com) to register your account and activate the card to receive the full savings, benefits and services we offer.
- Your Card will NOT be valid and you will not receive any online offers until you register your account on the Site www.GreenkardPro.com.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and strive to make sure that we comply with our legal requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- All emails we send you will contain an ‘Unsubscribe’ feature allowing you to opt out of receiving further emails.
- In order to bring you great deals and keep you informed and updated on our services, that of our Partners and your membership benefits, you agree to allow us to send you these information via emails, posts, or texts, however you have the right to say no and opt out of receiving such communications.
- We may also use the registration information provided to verify your status and eligibility of the program.
- Our Partners operate independently from GreenkardPro Limited, therefore GreenkardPro Limited shall not be held responsible for any dispute arising between its members and Partners.
- We do our best to ensure that our Partners comply with their promise to provide discounts to our members. Where a Partner has failed to provide the agreed discount or service under the program, you may report this to us by emailing admin@GreenkardPro.com.
- Reports must be submitted in written form with the following information: Partner name, address, date and time of purchase, discount denied and purchase information.
- GreenkardPro Limited is not liable for any products or services provided by or through any Partner of the discount program, or for any error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material or for any liability resulting directly or indirectly from a product or service provided by any sponsor or other third party in connection with the discount program.
- We strive to provide a high quality service experience to our members and Partners alike, where an issue arises, we aim to resolve it as soon as possible.
- We operate a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint please contact us by emailing admin@GreenkardPro.com with the details of your complaint. We aim to respond to all complaints within 10 working days of receiving your email.
- Please note that GreenkardPro Limited cannot be held liable for any disputes between you and the Partner and may not reply to emails concerning such matters.
- The provisions contained in this Agreement (as amended from time to time) sets forth the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter covered and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral, between you and us in relation to such matters.
- No oral explanation or oral information given by either of us shall alter the interpretation of this Agreement. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Terms and Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in this Agreement.
- This Agreement shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions.